~~ WELCOME ~~

all the visitors!!! you are the most i appreciate......tq for visiting my blog!!! if anything u like yo say...juz leave a comment. do add me for Facebook at provox_jet@yahoo.com
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

dearest best friends~~

Best friends always remember so well
All the thing we did together
All the subjects we discussed
All the mistakes we made
All the fun we had…

Best friends always remember
How their friendship was such a stabilizing force
During confusing times in their life…

Best friends may have different lifestyles
Live in different places
And interact with different people
But no matter how much
Their life may change
Their friendship remains the same…

I know that throughout my life
Wherever I am…
I’ll always remember so well and cherish our friendship
As one of the best I have ever known…
I love you…



edited from VENUSIADES





No comments:

Post a Comment